CHANGES DUE TO COVID19
In addition to following guidelines from the CDC and local health authorities, we are taking extra measures for everyone's health and safety.
Our strict cleaning and disinfecting processes will be increased, along with a variety of precautions during this phase of the re-opening plan:
- we will be operating by appointment only
- clients are welcome to bring one guest
- face masks are required at all times (no bandannas or face shields)
- a temperature check with no touch infrared thermometer is required for all clients
- clients with a temperature above 100 degrees, or showing any signs or symptoms of illness will not be permitted, and will be rescheduled
- we ask clients to practice proper hand hygiene, and minimize unnecessary travel throughout the studio
- please limit the personal belongings you bring to your appointment
We appreciate your help keeping everyone safe during this uncertain time.
If you have any questions about our new operating practices, please contact us.